CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

If you just believe


Slideshow

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Inspired

So, there is a first for everything, I suppose. Normally I'm lucky to make a journal entry a few times a year, how could I expect to keep up a blog? But I guess time will tell how long it lasts.
While reading Olivia's blog earlier, I was inspired by the writing style these create. It's quite honest and real, while still b
eing creative and fun. I feel this could be a good outlet! I just have to work on writing things interesting enough for someone to want to read. . .
Alas, now I am tired and can't remember the feeling that spawned this entry.
It took me a really long time to create my layout, and it forced me to remember the reason I don't normally do these online things; they are too frustrating! I'll write again later when I'm more energized. Yay for my new blog!



1 comments:

Olivia said...

I actually really like that picture...hmmmm. I guess I am a girl deep down.
WELCOME TO BLOG. MUAUAHAHUAHAU